NOTICE, LICENSE, and README files looks good.
Checksum and signatures on the source jar looks good.

Per comments by Marvin and sebb, Spark will resolve the included jar
files in the source distribution in next release of 0.9 I am giving:
  +1
since this is 0.8.1 release which really hard to change build packaging.

We'll get it right for 0.9.

- Henry