I agree with sebb and David that it's a good idea to remove links to SVN from
the download page and I propose that the Celix community changes this on their
website.

At the same time I think this should be a separate discussion, as this thread
is about voting about the Celix release itself. Alexander has addressed some of
the issues raised here, so I would like to ask everybody to focus on that. The
Celix community has been working hard over the years to show that they get the
Apache way, and you would really help them by reviewing and voting on the
release.

Greetings, Marcel