Hi All,

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 7:45 PM, Marcel Offermans <
marcel.offerm...@luminis.eu> wrote:

> I agree with sebb and David that it's a good idea to remove links to SVN
> from the download page and I propose that the Celix community changes this
> on their website.

The SVN links are removed from the download page.

> At the same time I think this should be a separate discussion, as this
> thread is about voting about the Celix release itself. Alexander has
> addressed some of the issues raised here, so I would like to ask everybody
> to focus on that. The Celix community has been working hard over the years
> to show that they get the Apache way, and you would really help them by
> reviewing and voting on the release.

I agree with Marcel. I appreciate all the feedback, but would like to focus
on the release. The vote has been open for quite some time, so any help
reviewing and voting on the release is welcome.

Thanks,
Pepijn