Andy Konwinski wrote:
However, as Apache, we don't ask the project to move mailing lists only
once, we ask them to move twice: once when entering the incubator and once
at graduation. Though the second move is easier, it is still painful in our
case since (unless I'm missing something) you can't migrate a nabble
mailing list from the @incubator.apache.org to @apache.org and so now the
history of our projects email archives will be spread out over three
different locations.

You needn't reconfigure it, since the old (incubator) address is turned into an alias for the new one: for example,
http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.ooo-dev
has an "incubator" reference in the URL, but it reflects the current archives of dev-AT-openoffice.apache.org.

Of course, this is not nice and not clear: I'm simply pointing out that you needn't reconfigure it.

Regards,
  Andrea.