Hi -

Small nonblocking issues with this release candidate:

(1) The source should not include the KEYS file.

(2) I have trouble with the build so I could not judge the build. A maven 3
build would be nice and it is beiung discussed by the podling.

(3) I ran manual rat scans using Apache RAT 0.10 without excludes files.
(a) It would be good to be able to incorporate ODF files into the Apache RAT
process
(b) nbproject property and xml files in these two directories:
        ./odftoolkit-0.6.1-incubating/xslt-runner/nbproject
        ./odftoolkit-0.6.1-incubating/xslt-runner-task/nbproject

        These 6 files could have Apache License headers.

Nothing to block this release.

+1 (binding IPMC)

Regards,
Dave