On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 1:07 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi -
>
> Small nonblocking issues with this release candidate:
>
> (1) The source should not include the KEYS file.

OK.  Hopefully you saw that we also have the file on the dist server:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/odftoolkit/KEYS

> (2) I have trouble with the build so I could not judge the build. A maven 3
> build would be nice and it is beiung discussed by the podling.

Right.  We built with Maven 2.  We have an ornery dependency that
doesn't seem to like Maven 3.  Work-in-progress on that.

> (3) I ran manual rat scans using Apache RAT 0.10 without excludes files.
> (a) It would be good to be able to incorporate ODF files into the Apache RAT
> process

In theory RAT/Creadur could call the ODF Toolkit to search for the
license header.

> (b) nbproject property and xml files in these two directories:
>         ./odftoolkit-0.6.1-incubating/xslt-runner/nbproject
>         ./odftoolkit-0.6.1-incubating/xslt-runner-task/nbproject

Those are NetBeans IDE files.  We'd need to see if there is a place to
put the license info that would not be over-written each time NetBeans
saves.

If it is the case that these files cannot preserve a license header,
is there another solution, like adding a "nbproject-LICENSE" file in
the same directory, or something like that?

>         These 6 files could have Apache License headers.
>
> Nothing to block this release.
>
> +1 (binding IPMC)

Great, thanks!

-Rob