To be clear, are you voting -1 on this? I feel like most of these are
cosmetic issues that could be addressed in a weekend.

The Allura software is a software development forge and as such it makes
sense for it to be self hosted. This may result in some metaphors that are
a little unfamiliar on the website

As to the project being forge software, rather than being a projecy which
develops forge software, that feels like semantic pickiness, but we will
address that immediately.

--
Rich Bowen, mobile edition
rbo...@rcbowen.com