On 13 March 2014 22:10, Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> To be clear, are you voting -1 on this? I feel like most of these are
> cosmetic issues that could be addressed in a weekend.

I imagine the issues could be addressed in a weekend.
However I don't regard them as cosmetic issues.
So until this is done, I don't think the podling is ready to graduate.

> The Allura software is a software development forge and as such it makes
> sense for it to be self hosted. This may result in some metaphors that are
> a little unfamiliar on the website

No idea what you mean by that paragraph.

> As to the project being forge software, rather than being a projecy which
> develops forge software, that feels like semantic pickiness, but we will
> address that immediately.

AIUI this is an important part of the branding.
Unless the Allura brand is clearly associated with a particular type
of software, it may be difficult to defend Allura as a trademark of
the ASF.