If the home page really is

[1] http://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura

then why does the status page

[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/allura.html

point to

[3] http://incubator.apache.org/allura/ ?

The host [1] is described on the status page [2] as being the Wiki,
which is normally separate from the project page.

There seems to be very little on [3] that is not on [1] so it could
probably be dropped.

However the Wiki [1] does not have the correct footer, it only says:

"This project is powered by Allura."

That should be Apache Allura.
And the pages also need the standard trademark attributions.
The site [3] does have the following:

Copyright © 2011 The Apache Software Foundation, Licensed under the
Apache License, Version 2.0.
Apache and the Apache feather logo are trademarks of The Apache
Software Foundation.
<<

However that fails to mention Apache Allura and Allura as being
trademarks of the ASF.