On 3/16/14 3:46 AM, sebb wrote:
> On 16 March 2014 03:43, Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net> wrote:

>>> Well, there is still the issue of the download page.
>>> There does not seem to be any way to find it from the new site.
>>
>> There's a download button in the middle of the page.
>
> Not sure how I missed that before - I was expecting to find a top-level link.
>
> However there needs to be a link to the KEYS file [1] otherwise users
> cannot easily use the signature.

Added a link alongside the 'sig' link, under the download button.

> BTW, Allura 1.0.1 should now be removed from the dist area - only the
> latest supported release(s) should remain on the main mirrors.

Fixed.  Doc reference for anyone interested:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#when-to-archive

> [1] http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/allura/KEYS
>

>>> Also there are some branding requirements that are missing from the site.
>>>
>>> See http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html
>>>
>>> In particular
>>>
>>> http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html#navigation
>>
>> I've added these links to our main navigation page.  I've also added the
>> (tm) as
>> required.
>>
>> Thanks for your feedback on all this.  Is there anything else we're missing
>> for
>> graduation?
>
> Looks a lot better now, thanks!

If Sebb, Roman or David Nalley would like to voting on this release in light of
the recent improvements to Allura branding and web presence, that would be much
appreciated.  I think I will tally the results soon (tomorrow perhaps).

--
Dave Brondsema : d...@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal