Dear General,

The vote has already run for over 10 days but still  we are still short by
1 IPMC vote. We have been able to gather only 2 votes till date. I have
already asked  a couple of times before but it did not work out. Now I am
not sure how to proceed further. Can some one please help us out ?

regards
Rahul

Guys, we are still short by 1 IPMC vote. Can someone help us out ?