HI Ashutosh,

Since there was a question/ comment about relationship with Apache
MetaModel, I am asking to update the proposal to include this
discussion in either "Relationships with Other Apache Products" or
"Alignment" section before going for a VOTE.

Apache Slider did the same thing with relation to Apache Twill and
Apache Helix projects.

Thanks,

- Henry