+1 from me on that as well (as one of the other mentors of the project). As I
said already when this was discussed within the Celix community, I think that,
although small, the community is slowly growing, they have demonstrated that
they know how to do releases, discuss things on the mailing list, etc. So I
agree it it time for a general vote.

Greetings, Marcel