Hi Roman,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 1:33 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <r...@apache.org> wrote:
>    * DeviceMap has been in the incubator since
>       2012-01-03. It seems like it is still struggling
>       with the basics: producing releases and growing
>       its PMC. What's the recommendation here?...

I agree with your view - as a mentor I see no urgency to shut the
project down, it's fairly different from other projects in that it
needs little code, the bulk of it is mobile device data. The (small)
community is still struggling to find good ways to allow people to
contribute that data, and if that happens the project could become
viable quickly.

My recommendation as a mentor is to give DeviceMap a bit more time to
give it a chance to setup that data contribution mechanism.

-Bertrand