Hi Brett,

thanks for the detailed update and the refs to the earlier discussion - it
helps! I understand that the project has reached a certain point where most of
the functionality is in place and current users are pretty happy with it.
Except for the cases where they step on some issues. In which case, as you
pointerd out, they are usually capable to submit a patch for it.

I see a couple of potentially helpful steps forward.