This is a eclipse plugin so the source contains images for Eclipse icons.
These files are under EPL. The images are binary artifacts but part of our
source.

Bin folder being part of src in one of our projects(
org.apache.hdt.ui/bin/org/apache/hdt/ui), that should not have been there.
Do we need to release again for that ? or can I correct the src
package(delete the folder) ?

regards
Rahul