Hi,

Apologies for not clearing my point.

The EPL license is for  some of the images eg.
delete/download/upload/local_resource  under 'org.apache.hdt.ui/icons'. The
license is not for the  images related to Mapper/Reducer/Driver etc i.e
Hadoop related stuff. These images under the icons folder  are being used
as 'Icons' for different features in the plugin. I think we can fix this
and replace the EPL images with things under Apache license, this will fix
the issue of EPL being part of src.  As for RAT plugin it is added in the
pom and runs with the build.

I will cancel the Vote and fix the images and bin folder.

Thanks for the feedback

regards
Rahul