On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org> wrote:

> Establishing trust and a track record of inclusion and
> openness will be essential for Argus to achieve your objectives, if I
> understand them correctly. I encourage you to address concerns raised on
> this thread about the complexion of the initial PMC and mentorships.

Andrew, I agree that security project even more than typical open source
projects, trust in the development community is critical. We will do our
best to earn the trust and support of the community.

Obviously, the proposal is very up-front about the lack of diversity in the
committer list. It however, reflects the reality of the current project. We
are very interested in inclusively enlarging the development community for
the project after the initial code drop to Apache gets us off the ground.

.. Owen