On Aug 24, 2014, at 2:16 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 1:54 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>>> but its just my opinion, and if incubator is used to work differently, I
>>> will not be the one to propose big changes.
>>
>> This is pretty much how it works now.  As I mentioned above, I am merely
>> proposing
>> that we use a more structured YAML file instead of a wiki page.
>
> On that note: I *really* would like to start using YAMLized version
> for our Sep report.

I think that we'll stick w/ the wiki for September's report.  We need to work
out things like where to put the YAML file.

Where should we put the YAML file.  It needs to be in a place where all
committers have R/W access.  I was thinking:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/data/reports

Then the data can be automatically available via

http://incubator.apache.org/data/reports

Regards,
Alan