+1 (binding)

Others have checked signatures and conducted functional tests (and noted
tiny discrepancies on the web-site build instructions).  I have used this
software from the master branch quite recently.  As such, I focussed on
non-functional aspects of the distro.

This looks like a very clean and mature release.  I think the project
should graduate.

Source
=======

Check dependency file exists
Check Disclaimer
Checked license statement and notice for time64
Checked that signing key appears in public key servers
Checked README, INSTALL
Ran rat,
    recursively inspected all poms for out-of-bounds exceptions,
    found moot exclusion of sandbox/

Binary
======

Check LICENSE file exists and lists dependencies (did not check
list exhaustively, only spot-checked)
    CDDL licensed software is appropriately labelled, CDDL included in
    LICENSE, verified source code pointer and inclusion only in
    binary distro

    EPL licensed software is appropriately labelled, EPL included in
    LICENSE, verified source code pointer and inclusion only in binary
    distro

    WTFPL licensed software is noted.  WTFPL is clearly category A
    even though not listed on our web-page at
    http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html.