Thanks Ted, Andrew, and sebb,

FOAF files were one of first thing I checked, but I don't have a FOAF file, yet
I (ptgoetz) am still listed as a member of Storm on p.a.o.

I can confirm that some of the new members have commit rights to our git repo,
but still aren't listed as members on p.a.o.

The whole process seems a bit like voodoo. Is it different post graduation?

Since building community is paramount to Apache projects, I want to make sure
we know exactly how to deal with setting up new members prior to graduation.

If it would help, I'd be glad to help document it for the incubator once I know
what the actual process is.

-Taylor