I wish the discussions that Sean started had occur for projects like
Knox or Tez.

I interacted and watch Drill project for a while before being pulled
out from my prev employer to stop working on it and I could see that
the community did try very hard to diversify and embrace new
contributors from external people.

I think we should open another separate thread to continue the
diversity discussions without hijacking RESULT thread for Drill.

- Henry