On Nov 22, 2014, at 6:16 PM, John D. Ament <john.d.am...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> The current way the proposal page is written, the wiki for proposals is
> optional.  I don't think this is the case any longer, since it looks like
> we request that all proposals get put there first.

Other IPMC member’s strongly held opinions should not be interpreted as hard
rules.

> Does anyone mind if I rephrase the page to make it mandatory to use the
> wiki for proposals?

I’m sorry I was “out" the past few weeks.  What proposal attempted to post a
proposal that was not on the wiki?  What problem did that cause?

IMO, it doesn’t matter so long as the original vote to accept the proposal
includes the entire proposal.  We should always be thinking less rules, less
process, less roles.

Regards,
Alan