Yep, I think I understood which proposal page to which you refer to.

My opinion is still the same.  It doesn’t matter so long as the original vote
to accept the proposal includes the entire proposal.  We should always be
thinking less rules, less process, less roles.

Incubation is already a bewildering experience for podlings and the solution is
not more rules and codification.  We need to be fostering a culture of letting
the non-critical things slide by.

jmho  :D

Regards,
Alan