On 02/12/2014 jan i wrote:
As champion for corinthia, I hereby ask for a vote on accepting corinthia
into incubator.

+1 (non-binding) from me, and I'll accompany it with my sincere hopes that the project can be successful.

As I told you in person at ApacheCon, I'm not signing up as an initial committer since my absolute lack of time, and related unresponsiveness, would just be a burden for a project that I'd like to see moving fast. So, waiting for the time when I will finally be able to find again some nights for coding for fun, my appreciation is all I can give.

(I've just edited the proposal on the wiki, but just for a typo fix in an Apache project name; this of course has no effects on the vote in progress)

Regards,
  Andrea.