> On 4 Dec 2014, at 1:07 am, Peter Kelly <kelly...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> desires have been expressed on the AOO mailing list however that for many of
>> the things Corinthia aims to do, a complete re-write would be the most
>> viable option.

Just to clarify - what I was referring to was a rewrite of AOO, given it's
current dependencies and design. Corinthia is intended to free us from the
legacy architecture and be a "fresh start", so to speak, that can be build with
requirements of today's platforms in mind from the beginning.

--
Dr. Peter M. Kelly
kelly...@gmail.com