Justin,

To pick up on one of your points in more detail:

> On 27 December 2014 at 04:09, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>> Some other minor issues you might want to change for next release:
>> - There some java files under
>> usage/archetypes/quickstart/src/brooklyn-sample that are missing Apache
>> headers

This one has been previously discussed on our lists; our conclusion
with our mentors was that the archetype is an empty, skeleton, project
that has no creative content and therefore does not require an Apache
license header. You can see the discussion here:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-brooklyn-dev/201409.mbox/%3CCAKprHVY8vdcUPHECOCCD3dH0xQWYqi90WLo3K-Oy4qFZ0scf7A%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Please let us know if this is something that needs re-visited.

Thanks,
Richard.