Hi!

at this point we have had a few lively threads
discussing three somewhat different proposals:
   #1 mentor re-boot
   #2 pTLP
   #3 Ross's strawman http://s.apache.org/8eS
it feels to me that all three need additional work
to be done before we can have any reasonable
consensus around them (let alone voting).

Wearing my chair hat, I would like to suggest that
the next step should be: for each proposal we identify
points that are going to block consensus (AKA would
result in -1 vote if it comes to a vote). I suggest we
do it on the wiki pages themselves (I'll wikify Ross's
proposal tonight). Not editing the wikis but simply
collecting this feedback as the last section in each
proposal. The idea would be to identify all such
points in a week or so.

Sounds good?

Thanks,
Roman.