On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
<ross.gard...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> In the thread "Incubator report sign-off" I posted a mail at Mon 1/5/2015
> 4:34 PM, it has the following content (edited for brevity here)"

Acknowledged.  I apologize for mischaracterizing the effort that Board
members such as yourself put in.  It was surely not my intent to
diminish your efforts, I simply believed the workflow to be more
reactive than proactive.

None of this changes any of my commentary on the state of Incubator
shepherds, and I hope that the offense given was not so great that it
stops conversation cold.

Marvin Humphrey