The source artifacts look good.  The nar and war files deployed in the
orgapachenifi-1022 repository seem to have default LICENSE files that don't
have license info for their bundled dependencies, but they do all have
DEPENDENCIES files listing this information.  I haven't worked with these
dependencies files before.  Are they sufficient for communicating license
information?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 7:33 PM, Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> The Apache NiFi (incubating) team is pleased to be calling this vote for
> the source release of Apache
> NiFi 0.0.1-incubating.
>
> With six binding (in the ppmc sense) +1 votes and no dissenting votes the
> PPMC has approved the vote for the release in this thread:
>
> http://s.apache.org/nifi-rc3
>
> We now ask the IPMC to vote for this release.
>
> Since this is our first release as part of the Apache Incubator it will be
> slightly unique because we need to release two components.
>
> The first component is the 'nifi-nar-maven-plugin' which allows us to
build
> 'NiFi Archives' which is part of our classloader isolation model.  The
> second is simply 'nifi' which is the full build and application that is
> 'Apache NiFi (incubating)'.
>
> After this first release we expect to be releasing the
> 'nifi-nar-maven-plugin' very rarely.
>
> So we'll break the information sections of this vote into two parts where
> one is for 'nifi-nar-maven-plugin' and the other 'nifi'.
>
> For the 'nifi-nar-maven-plugin'
> The source zip, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenifi-1021
>
> The specific repository path in that staging repo is:

orgapachenifi-1021/content/org/apache/nifi/nifi-nar-maven-plugin/1.0.0-incubating/

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-nifi.git;a=commit;h=6e69d99444e22772df300cd777096dc21a7c8e35

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&version=12329307

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-nifi.git;a=commit;h=3a7625920866deaab1f3973fc4db0847d054a9b5

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&version=12329078