On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Lewis John Mcgibbney
<lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [ ] +1 I am happy with Commons RDF entering incubation
> [ ] +0/-0 I am neither yay or nay
> [ ] -1 I am not happy with this proposal because....

The addition of nominated Mentors John Ament, Gary Gregory, and Rob Vesse and
Champion Lewis John McGibbney to a top-notch roster of initial committers
makes this an extremely strong proposal from a personnel standpoint.

I hope that the core team's gesture of eschewing positions of oversight
authority for themselves and working hard to recruit outsiders to fill them
will give potential collaborators confidence in this project as a neutral
playing field and help it to achieve its ambitions.

To pick a nit: the requested email lists still use the old style, as discussed
earlier.  I trust that the new style will actually be requested.

Also, Gary Gregory is not currently a member of the IPMC, which is a
prerequisite for serving as Mentor.  Since he's an Apache Member, though, he
can join the IPMC by request and it seems unlikely in the extreme that the
Board will object to the addition.

I'm pleased to cast an enthusiastic +1 (non-binding) for this proposal.  Good
luck!

Marvin Humphrey