+1
Hadrian

On 02/27/2015 02:19 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney wrote:
Hi general@,

Over the last while a number of individuals have been putting together a
proposal and gathering interest in proposing Commons RDF for acceptance
into the Apache Incubator. Having worked our way through the Incubator
documentation checklists -
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html#formulating, we are now
brining this proposal back to the general@ list.

Commons RDF is a set of interfaces for the RDF 1.1 concepts that can be
used to expose common RDF-1.1 concepts using common Java interfaces. The
current CommondRDFProposal document can be found at -
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/CommonsRDFProposal

This thread is therefore aimed at obtaining general consensus from the
incubator community on whether the proposal document is suitable and
whether the project as described should begin an incubation period at
Apache.

The VOTE is therefore as follows

[ ] +1 I am happy with Commons RDF entering incubation
[ ] +0/-0 I am neither yay or nay
[ ] -1 I am not happy with this proposal because....

The VOTE will be open for at least 72 hours.

p.s. Here is my +1 PPMC binding