I am in favor of incubating Mysos, although I wonder if it might be better
incubated as a subproject of Mesos rather than its own top-level project.
I'm not yet familiar with all the intricacies of subprojects.

While I acknowledge the phonetic/typographic similarity, some of us within
the Apache Mesos community see it as a familiar pattern, following pesos
<https://github.com/wickman/pesos> (Python bindings for Mesos) and jesos
<https://github.com/groupon/jesos> (Java bindings for Mesos). But I can
imagine getting especially confused switching between MESOS-123 and
MYSOS-123.