Thanks all for your feedback thus far.

I'm open to name changes, particularly since this is early in the
project's life and it would create few issues. The initial list of
committers will be touching base tomorrow morning and we'll be sure to
bring this up and report back on any potential name changes.

In the meantime, are there other questions / comments / concerns
regarding the proposal?

Thanks,
Dave