It looks like the project already has a Twitter account and a logo [1].

One thing to keep in mind is how difficult it can be to re-brand something
after a brand has been established.

IMHO, it would be best to figure out a viable name as early as possible to
avoid having to re-brand later in order to graduate. Based on this and other
threads, it seems entirely possible that the board may not accept "Mysos" as a
TLP name.

-Taylor

[1] https://twitter.com/apachemysos