hahaha.... funny that the template at that site says the software is in the
public domain, but then goes on to state what can be done with it, and to
provide a disclaimer. If it is truly in the public domain, then no futher
discussion is needed.

And note that some jurisdictions (eg France) don't allow you to move things
into the public domain. You'll always be the owner.

Nice thought, but it needs some work.