Hi

I am concerned, seen from my POW (and please excuse it is of course my
personal pow), too many
questions remain unanswered.

I am concerned because I would have expected the community to have clear
answers (independent of whether I agree or not) to
e.g. the concerns from Daniel.

It seems to me (and I am sorry, being busy, I do not research thing, I
simply read this thread), that there are issues with the community.

I recognize that the activity on the ML is diverse FINE !
Concerns have been raised about a off-list issue system, that seems to be
left open ?
Concerns have been raised about the people behind the actual commits, that
seems to be left open ?
Concerns have been raised about the homepage, that seems to be left open ?

When it comes to voting time, those are the questions I will check if
answered in an acceptable apache way, if so I am  +1,
rgds
jan I.