On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 12:24 AM, Martijn Dashorst
<martijn.dasho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...we should
> strive to make incubation take not longer than a year or so. Or when
> incubation takes longer, have a plan to switch mentors, perhaps a new
> mentor might bring a new graduation spirit into the project...

I like the idea of revisiting the mentors roster from time to time.

We might just add an item to the podling's reports, asking if they
(mentors + community) think rotating some of their mentors would be
useful, or if they're happy with the current roster. And optionally
make that a private comment that does not to in the public minutes.

-Bertrand