On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 9:16 PM, Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ted,
>
> Thanks for your concern, but we have had discussions with all proposed
> mentors before to ask for their availability and willingness to
> actively mentor this project.
>
> I think we are good with existing proposed mentors.

Henry,

4 of the 5 proposed Mentors for Eagle are also Mentors for Kylin.  Kylin's 1.1
release candidate is still twisting in the wind awaiting IPMC votes.  It was
was offered up on dev@kylin on October 10th -- 11 days ago.  It got one Mentor
vote immediately, and another after 9 days.  It is still waiting for a third
IPMC vote.

I think the IPMC needs to take into consideration whether Eagle will have
enough active Mentors when voting on this proposal, since at least some of
the proposed Mentors seem to be having difficulty with their current load.

Mentors who do not actually participate should not be Mentors.

Marvin Humphrey