HI Marvin,

You are preaching to the choir with me =)
Totally agree with your comment.

The Eagle team have met with proposed mentors before and have
presented and ask for availability and willingness to help mentor the
project and we got positive response from them.
Now, if the question is whether these mentors will or will not active
in reality it would hard for me to answer.

I know Julian and Taylor have been active and helpful in the Kylin
incubating life.

To be fair, I will circle one more time to existing mentors for Eagle
to confirm their commitment for active participation in the podling.
Would that be acceptable solution?

- Henry