Hi,
    The 1.x-staging branch is main development one for latest code base,
and the master branch is latest stable one which may delayed merge from the
development one, refer to the doc [1]:
    ** master: always point to the latest stable release (stable, but not
up to date)*

    The KYLIN3-1095 [2] is opened try to updated the AdminLTE to latest
version and remove such google fonts.

    A new release could be kicked off today with such commits for KYLIN-999
to make sure there's no such issue, and merge changes to all branches. To
keep things simple, the new release will continue mark as v1.1 since
there's no much code changes.

    Please feel free to let's know your inputs and comments.

    Thanks.

[1] http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/development/howto_contribute.html
[2]. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1095

Best Regards!