Hi there,
    The new release (v1.1.1) already rolled out in IPMC for vote now [1].

    The release vote in IPMC will send out later once vote pass in PPMC,
but it will perfect if someone could help to double check and test this
release if possible in advance. Just want to make sure such concern and
issue already be fixed in this release.

     Thank you very much.

Luke

[1]. *http://s.apache.org/kV2 <http://s.apache.org/kV2>*