On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> wrote:
> Correct. It is a tool, but not a requirement (at least not yet).
> And since I repeatedly suggested this tool on this thread let me explain why.

And, this is the root of my concern expressed in the other general@
thread: I fear that this is going to quickly evolve to yet another
bureaucratic form that the IPMC is going to quickly require all
projects to complete.

We should not be trying to force rote learning.  Every community is different.

Trust the mentors or don't - but, I am very much opposed to more
overhead.  Forcing projects to feel like they have to report monthly
is against what we should be about.  I believe that the IPMC should be
imposing the barest amount of overhead to what the Board requires from
the full projects.  To that end, having mentors explicitly sign-off is
fair - but, additional paperwork is not.  -- justin