Hi,

Todd has answered this question already - that folks will be invited
based on their contributions made during Incubation. The mentors on
this project have a history of being inclusive, so I think we’re fine
on that.

As for inviting people based on their company affiliation, this has
been dealt with plenty of times in the Incubator, most recently
Roy’s comments I believe in 2012 which summarize this - diversity,
while to be encouraged, is not a strict requirement of Incubation.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect