On 11/23/15, 8:23 AM, "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)"
<chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

>Alex,
>
>Please re-read my email. As I stated we don’t take code that
>authors don’t want us to have. So far, we haven’t heard from any of
>the authors on the incoming Kudu project that that’s the case. If
>it’s not the case, we go by the license of the project which stipulates
>how code can be copied, modified, reused, etc.

Yes, but my interpretation of your words is that folks have to opt out,
not the other way around.  I thought the "take rule" meant that folks have
to opt in via SGA/CLA or for minor stuff, I'd think an email to dev@ would
suffice.

So it isn't whether you haven't heard from any of the authors, it is
whether you have heard from every author.

Thanks,
-Alex