Hey Pierre, James, Jim

thanks for your interest in mentoring, we will talk about that with our
current mentors to see what will be a good number of overall mentors for
the project.

@John
Regards MPLv2 to ALv2 - yup all contributors have signed our CLA prior to
their first code contribution ... so all is good on our side ... here you
can find our CLA
http://mifos.org/about-us/financial-legal/mifos-contributor-agreement/

Regards Keith and John Woodlock - Both were part of our Core Team back then
and decided to take on new opportunities ...

Cheers

*Markus Geiss*
Chief Architect
RADAR, The Mifos Initiative