Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The current issue is that existing PPMC has become dormant mostly and
myself and one more person are the ones active right now.

We have voted in a new committer last month.

The current development looks at cleaning up the current code which has
been mostly done. A current focus is on building a community around the
current code base. This involves engaging with potential contributors and
looking at possibilities of contribution.

Apologies for the delay. Since Concerted is not affiliated directly with
any organization, it is taking a bit of time to bootstrap this.

Regards,

Atri

--
Regards,