+1

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Roman Shaposhnik<mailto:ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Sent: ‎1/‎8/‎2016 7:35 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org<mailto:general@incubator.apache.org>
Cc:
d...@concerted.incubator.apache.org<mailto:d...@concerted.incubator.apache.org>;
 Atri Sharma<mailto:atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Concerted may be in need of help

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Atri,
>
> It looks like community building is going slowly with Concerted.  This is
> understandable as a part-time activity.
>
> Would it be simpler and better for the project to build a community outside
> Apache and bring the project back for incubation once you have done so?

But what's wrong with this community building exercise within the Apache?

I honestly don't get what this is going to accomplish if we push Concerted
out AND then get them back.

I also don't get why we're so concerned about this particular community
where we had examples of very, very slow to take off communities in
the Incubator.

Thanks,
Roman.