Hi Chris,

[X] +1 Accept Joshua as an Apache Incubator podling.

@JimJag,
Yep I agree very valid concern.
Since becoming involved in Joshua I've addressed some 15 or so
issues/source code commits... which actually makes me the 6th most active
person on the project based on the amount of time it's been on Github :)
On a serious note, I can see my enthusiasm and contributions in the space
certainly lasting throughout incubation with the primary role of
evangelizing the sh*t out of the project.
We know a list of people who require SMT right now, by bringing Joshua into
the Incubator, it will enable us to address a roadmap of baking it in to
Tika as indicated by Chris.
The brew Formula I put together makes installation of Joshua as easy a
opening 12 cans of lager and painting the town red so I hope that we will
further grow the user base throughout incubation.

Thanks Chris and Matt for working to put together the proposal.
Lewis