Gaurav,

How about a project to extend Apache Drill to directly query network
capture files? I have this on my team's small demo to-do list, but I would
be happy it somebody else were to do it first. I have a moderately complete
spec available.

This can easily be done in the required time, is network related and should
be fairly simple to implement, but will still be challenging enough to be a
worthwhile addition to the project.

Contact me directly or on the Drill mailing list if you want to go forward.